Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 90.637 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 271,206 Franc ($b2,992) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)