Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.719 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 478,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 404,219 Franc (2,873 lei) in Suceava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (39 minutes ago)