Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.479 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 391,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 316,956 Franc (57,854 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)