Cost of living comparison between Stuttgart, Germany and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 658.596 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,052,032 Franc (€3,116) in Stuttgart.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)