Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.022 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,062,148 Franc (€3,139) in Stuttgart.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)