Cost of living comparison between Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 736.846 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,752,520 Franc (£2,378) in Stoke-on-Trent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (33 minutes ago)