Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 712.002 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,590,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,258,812 Franc (£3,172) in Stoke-on-Trent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)