Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,649 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.713 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 957,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 889,755 Franc (13,140 kr) in Stockholm.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)