Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,489 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.494 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 923,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 846,022 Franc (12,918 kr) in Stockholm.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)