Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.677 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 7% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,498,086 Franc (kr 34,372) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,135 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)