Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.352 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 7% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,502,334 Franc (kr 34,114) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)