Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.837 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,535,449 Franc (kr 52,116) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,490,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)