Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.959 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,162,793 Franc (kr 45,865) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,060,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (37 minutes ago)