Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.131 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,098,054 Franc (kr 45,472) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,070,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (34 minutes ago)