Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 336.152 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 316,376 Franc (941 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)