Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.535 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 435,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 351,517 Franc (1,057 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)