Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.937 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 376,988 Franc (1,126 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)