Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 426.255 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,390,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,080,480 Franc (C$4,881) in St. John's, NL.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)