Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 422.089 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,630,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,285,313 Franc (C$5,414) in St. John's, NL.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)