Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 198.651 XOF / XCD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,810,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,495,371 Franc (EC$7,528) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)