Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.208 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 603,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 453,978 Franc (₨55,311) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$7 (about 2 hours ago)