Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.389 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 912,332 Franc (10,322 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)