Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.841 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,769,629 Franc (19,919 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)