Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.768 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,370,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,050,839 Franc (£2,865) in Southend-on-Sea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)