Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 769.685 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,103,304 Franc (£2,733) in Southend-on-Sea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)