Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.768 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,470,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,127,786 Franc (£2,973) in Southampton.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)