Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 773.574 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,731,976 Franc (£2,239) in Southampton.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)