Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 265.519 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 342,486 Franc (1,290 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cajamarca costs S/. 6.00 (36 minutes ago)