Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 227.754 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 546,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 399,452 Franc (1,754 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)