Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 238.641 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 649,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 476,981 Franc (1,999 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$850 (about 1 hour ago)