Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.120 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,562,999 Franc (737,262 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)