Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.526 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,049 Franc (₩5,797) in Songnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Suva costs 7,000 FJ$ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (39 minutes ago)