Cost of living comparison between Songnam, South Korea and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.524 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,016 Franc (₩3,846) in Songnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)