Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,768 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 331.271 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,240,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 964,689 Franc (2,912 лв) in Sofia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)