Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.047 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 347,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 275,346 Franc (829 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)