Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 89.215 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 605,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 501,724 Franc (5,624 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨220 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (about 1 hour ago)