Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.390 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 609,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 504,206 Franc (5,704 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (33 minutes ago)