Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.685 XOF / MKD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 775,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 620,558 Franc (58,080 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (38 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (44 minutes ago)