Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.719 XOF / MKD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 756,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 602,598 Franc (56,220 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)