Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.178 XOF / MKD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 887,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 721,625 Franc (64,559 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tucson, Arizona costs $52,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$140 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)