Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.637 XOF / MKD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 813,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 648,464 Franc (60,963 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$186 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jyväskylä costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)