Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.573 XOF / MKD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 736,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 584,756 Franc (55,306 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)