Cost of living comparison between Skelleftea, Sweden and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.029 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,689,151 Franc (25,200 kr) in Skelleftea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)