Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.766 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,710,591 Franc (24,876 kr) in Skelleftea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)