Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 169.742 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 299,555 Franc (1,765TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)