Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 157.241 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 353,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 279,375 Franc (1,777TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (38 minutes ago)