Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19265 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 567,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 402,991 Franc (COL$2,091,791) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (44 minutes ago)