Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.366 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 283,455 Franc (12,674₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (44 minutes ago)