Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.669 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 280,235 Franc (12,362₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)