Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.782 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 196,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 136,699 Franc (6,910₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)