Cost of living comparison between Siliguri, India and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.033 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 244,747 Franc (₨27,095) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)