Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.631 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 266,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 204,672 Franc (₨23,712) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)