Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14477 XOF / KHR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,444,556 Franc (9,978,127 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 3 hours ago)