Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13943 XOF / KHR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,030,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,499,966 Franc (10,758,102 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)