Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 135.486 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 391,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 391,000 Franc (RM2,886) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)