Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.941 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 251,399 Franc (₨42,315) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)