Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.823 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 430,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 342,125 Franc (₨70,937) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)