Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.647 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 399,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 315,762 Franc (₨67,950) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)