Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.306 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,288,614 Franc (74,462 ฿) in Si Racha.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)