Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.666 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 569,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 395,541 Franc (237,400 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (35 minutes ago)