Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.888 XOF / ALL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 357,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 302,902 Franc (61,973 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)