Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.911 XOF / ALL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,470,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,259,514 Franc (256,461 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)