Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.217 XOF / ALL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 352,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 302,272 Franc (57,941 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 2 hours ago)