Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.288 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,736,169 Franc (¥328,302) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)