Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.513 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,657,591 Franc (¥482,055) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)