Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.835 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,144,285 Franc (¥443,497) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,010,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)