Cost of living comparison between Shijiazhuang, China and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.756 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 101% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 941,034 Franc (元10,602) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €190 (42 minutes ago)