Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.938 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 33% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 613,244 Franc (元7,394) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (37 minutes ago)