Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.177 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 62% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 759,839 Franc (元8,617) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (25 minutes ago)