Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.145 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,740,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,214,709 Franc (元26,320) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)