Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.775 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,610,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,119,400 Franc (元24,424) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)