Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.021 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,670,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,110,969 Franc (元25,427) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)