Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.154 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 826,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 637,676 Franc (元7,577) in Shenyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)