Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 160.000 XOF / AED
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,920,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,556,390 Franc (Dirham 9,727) in Sharjah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)