Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 158.079 XOF / AED
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,371,537 Franc (Dirham 8,676) in Sharjah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)