Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 150.034 XOF / AED
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,365,151 Franc (Dirham 9,099) in Sharjah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (38 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)