Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 168.044 XOF / AED
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,250,917 Franc (Dirham 7,444) in Sharjah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)