Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 139.507 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,333,451 Franc (RM9,558) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)