Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.992 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 905,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 641,801 Franc (RM4,552) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)