Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 221.265 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 620,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 484,879 Franc (2,191 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (44 minutes ago)