Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 221.588 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 908,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 712,809 Franc (3,217 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)