Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 683.051 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,920,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,654,355 Franc (€2,422) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)