Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 62.008 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 234,066 Franc (3,775 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)