Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.198 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 430,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 320,973 Franc (5,422 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)