Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 183.036 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 660,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 531,683 Franc (R$ 2,905) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)