Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 163.396 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 794,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 619,436 Franc (R$ 3,791) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 12 BYN (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (35 minutes ago)