Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 686.416 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 670,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 558,532 Franc (€814) in Serres.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)