Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 655.982 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 570,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 467,945 Franc (€713) in Serres.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (about 2 hours ago)