Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,082 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.546 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 8,151,628 Franc (₩14,935,879) in Seoul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)