Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 868 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49863 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,540,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,746,150 Franc (₩7,512,950) in Seoul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)