Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,087 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48638 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,770,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,907,157 Franc (₩8,033,186) in Seoul.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)