Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,075 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.518 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,738,072 Franc (₩7,210,165) in Seoul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)