Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,090 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.536 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 7,833,462 Franc (₩14,622,505) in Seoul.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)