Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.954 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,403,263 Franc (¥283,276) in Sendai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)