Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.648 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 376,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 366,616 Franc (222,438 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kiev costs 8,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ratlam costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)