Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03938 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,480,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,048,802 Franc (Rp 26,636,159) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)