Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04070 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,550,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,095,941 Franc (Rp 26,930,266) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)