Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 145.019 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 34% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 205,860 Franc (1,420 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)