Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.782 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 557,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 530,698 Franc (3,797 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (33 minutes ago)