Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.306 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 687,681 Franc (4,867 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 604,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (about 1 hour ago)