Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.719 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 490,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 427,382 Franc (3,037 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)