Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.070 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 219,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 159,989 Franc (₨19,826) in Satna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (25 minutes ago)