Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.702 XOF / BDT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 38% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,754 Franc (Taka 560) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (38 minutes ago)