Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.048 XOF / BDT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 37% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,855 Franc (Taka 547) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)